The recalled products can contain bacteria, including Burkholderia cepacia complex, Klebsiella aerogenes and multiple different species of Pseudomonas, many of which are environmental organisms found widely in soil and water, and some may also be found in humans. People with weakened immune systems, external medical devices, and underlying lung conditions who are exposed to the bacteria face a risk of serious infection that may require medical treatment. The bacteria can enter the body if inhaled, or through the eyes or a break in the skin. People with healthy immune systems are usually not affected by the bacteria.
The utility vehicle's steering shaft can shear at or near the electric power steering housing, and cause the driver to lose steering control, posing injury and collision hazards.
The vehicle's throttle cable can get stuck, posing crash and injury hazards.
A fuel leak can occur at the fuel pump assembly joint on the fuel tank in close proximity to a hot surface, posing a fire hazard.
The seam on the activity toy's house can open, allowing a young child access to the toy's filling, posing choking and ingestion hazards if placed in the mouth.
The treestand's tree cable can dislodge from the cable assembly, posing a fall hazard to consumers.
The surge protectors contain incorrect polarization and poorly soldered connections, posing shock and fire hazards.
The tires on the toy vehicles can detach, posing a choking hazard to children.
The nut holding the blender blade assembly can loosen and detach from the base when in use, posing a laceration hazard if a consumer comes in contact with a loose blade.
The unicycle's lithium-ion batteries can ignite, posing a fire hazard.
The textile ink painted on the recalled clothing sets contains levels of lead that exceed either the federal lead paint ban or the federal lead content ban, posing a lead poisoning hazard. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health issues.
The recalled mugs can crack or break when filled with hot liquid, posing burn and laceration hazards.
The recalled stainless-steel bottles and cups bottom base can break off, exposing a solder dot that contains lead, posing a lead poisoning hazard to the child. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children, and can cause adverse health effects.
Small metal wire pieces can be found in the pajamas, posing puncture and laceration hazards to young children.
The toy's information sticker can become exposed and detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
Electrostatic discharge inside the fuel tank can cause vapors to ignite during operation and the tank to burst, posing a fire hazard.
The lower side of the stroller frame can crack, posing a fall risk to children in the stroller.
The internal wires in the lights can be damaged, posing an electric shock hazard to the consumer.
An unlocked handle can pinch consumers' fingers against the generator frame when the generator is moved, posing finger amputation and crushing hazards.
A single batch of the aerosol air fresheners is missing a corrosion inhibitor, which can lead to corrosion and rupture of the metal can and expulsion of the contents, posing injury and laceration hazards. In addition, corrosion of the container can result in leakage, posing a risk of skin and eye irritation upon contact.
The lithium-ion battery in the recalled portable power charging stations can catch on fire while charging, posing fire and explosion hazards.
The steamers can expel, spray or leak hot water during use, posing a burn hazard to consumers.
The product contains low-viscosity petroleum distillates which must be in child-resistant packaging, as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act (PPPA). The packaging of the product is not child resistant. Petroleum distillates can get into the lungs causing chemical pneumonia and/or pulmonary damage which can be fatal. In addition, the label on the products violates the Federal Hazardous Substance Act (FHSA) by omitting mandatory information on the packaging.
The rim strip on the tires can be misaligned, causing the tube to pop and damage the tire. Additionally, the tires with a ribbed sidewall can unexpectedly go flat, risking serious injuries from loss of control and/or crash.
The pedals can loosen and/or detach when not properly tightened at installation, posing an injury hazard.
Surface paint on the miniature skateboard and scooter toys in the ramp sets contain levels of lead that exceed the federal lead paint ban, posing a risk of lead poisoning. The miniature scooter toy also fails to comply with the federal lead content ban. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health effects.
Prolonged and direct contact with the shoes' upper material can expose the wearer to the chemicals benzidine and/or dimethoxybenzidine, which are toxic and can cause adverse health effects.
The yellow-painted metal zipper contains levels of lead that exceed the federal lead paint ban, posing a lead poisoning hazard; the orange plastic phone cord contains levels of lead that exceed the federal lead content ban; and the horn's blue plastic bulb contains a regulated phthalate that exceed the prohibition of specific phthalates. Phthalates and lead are toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health issues.
The paint on the recalled scooters contains levels of lead that exceed the federal lead paint ban, posing a lead poisoning hazard. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health issues.
The basketball goal can detach from the wall and fall to the ground posing a serious impact injury hazard and risk of death.
The Meic AC power adapter casing can break while the adapter is being plugged into or removed from an electrical outlet, exposing its metal prongs, posing electrical shock and electrocution hazards.
The chairs' leg base can break, posing fall and injury hazards.
The home solar panel batteries can overheat, posing a risk of fire and emission of harmful smoke.
The Cyberquad fails to comply with the federal mandatory safety standard requirements for youth ATVs, including mechanical suspension and maximum tire pressure. Additionally, the Cyberquad lacks a CPSC-approved ATV action plan, which is required to manufacture, import, sell, or distribute ATVs. ATV action plans contain numerous safety requirements, such as rider training, dissemination of safety information, age recommendations, and other safety measures. These ATV safety standards are in place to reduce crash and injury hazards, preventing serious injury or death.
The recalled helmets do not comply with the positional stability and impact attenuation requirements of the U.S. CPSC federal safety standard for bicycle helmets. The helmets can fail to protect in the event of a crash, posing a risk of head injury.
The treadmills can unexpectedly accelerate, change speed, or stop without user input, posing a fall hazard.
The recalled products may contain bacteria, including Pseudomonas aeruginosa, an environmental organism found widely in soil and water. People with weakened immune systems or external medical devices who are exposed to Pseudomonas aeruginosa face a risk of serious infection that may require medical treatment. The bacteria can enter the body if inhaled, through the eyes, or through a break in the skin. People with healthy immune systems are usually not affected by the bacteria.
Components of the recalled butterfly net sets and the action figure playsets contain levels of certain phthalates and lead that exceed the federal phthalate and lead content standards. Phthalates and lead are toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health issues.
The dump valve knob can get stuck when the recalled BCD is inflated, opening the dump valve which stops the BCD from fully inflating. This can result in a loss of buoyancy control and poses injury (decompression sickness) and drowning hazards.
When sunlight goes through the recalled bird bath's acrylic surfaces onto nearby wooden surfaces, such as siding or decking, the wood surface can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
Emergency: 9-1-13325 Rainbow Run Rd.Monongahela, Pa. 15063